Horizontal Split Case
Fire Pumps Single Stage
Peerless fire pumps are designed and manufactured to high standards of quality in materials,
construction and workmanship. Peerless horizontal fire pumps are constructed in accordance with
the requirements of Underwriters Laborations (UL) and Factory Mutual Research Corporation (FM)
and comply with the standards of National Fire Protection Association (NFPA) Pammphlet 20.
- Capacities : 250-5,000 gpm (57-1,136 m3/hr)
- Head : 92 to 664 feet (28-202 m)
- Pressure : 40-288 psi (2.75-19.8 bar)
- Horsepower : Up to 1,000 hp (745 kW)
- Temperature : Ambient within the limits for satisfactory equipment operation
- Drives : Electric motors, diesel engines
- Liquids : Potable/non-potable water, salt water
- Materials : Cast iron, bronze fitted as standard. Optional materials
available for sea water applications.
- The casing material is high-density cast iron, minimum tensile strength35,000 psi.
- Renewable bronze casing provide sealing for minimum recirculating between the suction and discharge areas of the casing
- The double-suction impeller is a single cast-bronze piece.
- Dynamic balancing gives the impeller vibration-free hydraulic and mechanical performance.
- Split glands made of 304 stainless steel facilitate removal for repacking.
- The gland bolts are swing-type and made of steel with 18-8 stainless steel nuts.